The materials and information contained in the Site are solely for general information reference and educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute nor as a substitute for legal, commercial and/or financial advice from an independent licensed or qualified professional. The information, opinions and views expressed herein are not, and shall not constitute an offer or a recommendation to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy or an offer to purchase any securities, nor should it be deemed to be an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, or a recommendation, to purchase or sell any investment product or service or engage in any investment strategy. Nothing herein has been tailored to the investment objectives or financial situation of any specific individual, are current only as of the date hereof and may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. The business of investing is a complicated matter that requires serious financial due diligence for each investment. No representation whatsoever on the suitability or otherwise of any securities, products, or services for any particular investor is made or implied. Each investor is solely responsible for its own independent investment decision based on its personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and should seek its own independent legal, tax and other professional advice prior to any such decision.
- We are Bondblox Pte Ltd and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at https://bondblox.com/.
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
- We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is: (a) Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or (b) Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission
- We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
In case of any issues or queries the BondbloX support team can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org